DO NOT USE C.Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I.

After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then never show up. After six weeks of this they will not return calls. They would not respond to District Attorney calls.

We tried to go to mediation but they did not respond. They are nothing but crooks that do not give you what you pay for. They do the job skimping on materials, not properly prepairing the ground, take your money then disapear. We now will file a civil suite against them.

They will be sorry for what they do to consumers.

Had an Experience with Johnson Paving?

Comments

Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States #596558

Does anyone do their job maintaining and updating this website?!This company has been out of business since 2009!!

Please take this off of the web.

As a business owner of a company with a similar name, this gets my potential customers worried about hiring our company.Jeesh, take it down already!!

No longer in business.Owner passed away.

NOT affiliated with Johnson Paving of Lincoln, RI.They do great work.

Owner passed away in 2009.

if you need any paving work done in the future check out my site jperrypaving.com

Not to mention those pictures show that the asphalt has a exceptionally low oil content.Oil content should typically be between 5% and 6.5% for a driveway mix.

It honestly looks like a sh1tty mix.

Asphalt will always crack, its similar to concrete and that is the only guarantee concrete companies will make...."It will get hard and it will crack"

I will tell you that MANY paving companies are fly by night.My father who has been a Asphalt Superintendent for 37 years will not lay less then 5 inches of asphalt (4 inch bottom lift, and 1 inch top lift) on a driveway.

You get what you pay for and often times less then you pay for.

Most companies will put down a single 3" lift of asphalt loose (about 2 1/4" compacted) which over short time will FALL APART.

Chances are this companie came to you and offered to pave your driveway for a "special price since we are working in the neighborhood"...Sorry to say but you are most likely screwed.

#42042

Hey, 2 years in RI weather is like 10 in the south... You mentioned nothing about warrantee, what does your contract say?

#42041